Tiger Giclee Print
A Beautiful Reproduction of original oil painting. A study of a tiger. The oil painting was done in a freehand style. I wanted to paint in a way that was expressionate and full of movement.
Signed open edition Giclee print.
Comes in two sizes;
A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
A3 (19.7 x 42 cm)
All prints are signed in white pen by the artist. (Mia Hawk).
Printed on high archival quality smooth paper 310 gsm. To emulate the smooth surface of the original painting I chose a smoother paper this time rather than the watercolour paper rag I normally use, still, that has a beautiful feel to it.
ABOUT GICLEE PRINTS
- Ink is of archival quality and the print has a lifespan of up to 100 yeas.
- Paper is acid free. Which means it won't yellowing.
- Keep out of sunlight for best conservation.
- The inks used are of high pigmentation which gives the print a rich depth.
- What museums use for fine art reproduction prints.
Comes unframed. (I recommend getting it framed. The perfect frame will make the art work look even more stunning).
Prints will be dispatched flat, in a rigid hardback envelope.
Dispatched within 1-3 working days.
Please allow reasonable shipping time if buying for overseas. :-)