Tiger (FRAMED OPTION) Giclee Print
A Beautiful Reproduction of original oil painting. A study of a tiger. The oil painting was done in a freehand style. I wanted to paint in a way that was expressionate and full of movement.
Signed open edition Giclee print.
Comes in two sizes;
A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) (also available framed!)
A3 (19.7 x 42 cm)
All prints are signed in white pen by the artist. (Mia Hawk).
Printed on high archival quality smooth paper 310 gsm. To emulate the smooth surface of the original painting I chose a smoother paper this time rather than the watercolour paper rag I normally use, still, that has a beautiful feel to it.
ABOUT GICLEE PRINTS
- Ink is of archival quality and the print has a lifespan of up to 100 yeas.
- Paper is acid free. Which means it won't yellowing.
- Keep out of sunlight for best conservation.
- The inks used are of high pigmentation which gives the print a rich depth.
- What museums use for fine art reproduction prints.
Comes unframed. UK customers can also buy the A4 print framed. (for an extra £10) (Please note I do not ship framed internationally, and you will be refunded if you order from outside UK).
Prints will be dispatched flat, in a rigid hardback envelope. Frames will be shipped in a box, well protected.
Dispatched within 1-3 working days.
Please allow reasonable shipping time if buying for overseas. :-)